[OpenSCAD] Can I apply a transformation to a point (list)?

Hans L thehans at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 22:16:54 EDT 2018

I also have a library which you might find useful.  It re-implements
all the builtin transformations(among other things) as functions that
can work with with list of points or "polyhedron data": [points,
faces], passed as the "poly" parameter, with all other parameters
acting the same as in OpenSCAD builtins:
https://github.com/thehans/functionalopenscad