[OpenSCAD] Error running openscad from command line

NathanA napter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 15:56:07 EDT 2018

It works fine most of the time so it must be compatible, the problem only
happens occasionally. Lambda did not kill the process - the execution of
openscad returns "-4", quite quickly and then continues executing my code.
Lambda shows me the memory used and it is not close to the max, increasing
the memory doesn't help. What does a return value of "-4" mean?

I can't recall if I built the binary myself or downloaded a prebuilt - I did
that a while ago. The debug build with a stack trace sounds like the way to
go.

Thank you