[OpenSCAD] Programming in Functional OpenSCAD

doug moen doug at moens.org
Tue Jan 30 18:29:41 EST 2018

It may be possible to use some purely functional data structures in
OpenSCAD. Unlike the 2-3 tree, these data structures are designed to be
efficient in a language with only immutable objects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purely_functional_data_structure

OpenSCAD is missing some language features needed by some functional data
structures, but maybe this is a starting point.