[OpenSCAD] Functional OpenSCAD, working with vertex data

jon jon at jonbondy.com
Tue Jan 30 11:48:02 EST 2018

Thank you Parkinbot!

This is an excellent example of how a user new to OpenSCAD could spin
their wheels "needlessly".  I know nothing about the internals of
OpenSCAD.  I imagine that most C programmers do not wish to have to
understand the details of the parser or the code generator.  I hope that
we can eventually have a tool where two seemingly identical structures
take roughly the same time to calculate.  I imagine there are good (and
subtle) reasons why this objective is difficult to achieve

Jon