[OpenSCAD] Mayan calendar

Dan Shriver tabbydan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 18:19:23 EST 2018

Thanks Chris and especially Ronaldo.

I'm still digesting Ronaldo's solution (I confess to being a bit slow about
it).

I was wondering about the Antikythera mechanism too (forgot its name, which
I should commit to memory as it is the first computer).  Also wondering
about old clock that would mechanically put the day of the month.

I'm trying to make the mechanism with as few parts / gears as I can, but
also I want to separate the different cycles (day of month, vs month of
year)

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>