[OpenSCAD] Mayan calendar

fred_dot_u fred_dot_u at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 20:43:01 EST 2018

I find it curious that I read this post only moments prior to watching this
video:

Solvespace Create Geneva Drive <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nso4tDuYdm8>

Even if one does not care to learn about Solvespace, the video creator
provides formulae for calculating the components of a Geneva drive. As I
watched the video, I realized that one could easily transport the
information into an OpenSCAD file. Okay, maybe not easily, but if I think I
could do it, it can't be too difficult!

The video comment section includes downloads for spreadsheet in OpenOffice
as well as some Solvespace files. Because OpenSCAD supports mathematical
operations, I believe it would be a single document, as opposed to the two
files referenced in the video.