[OpenSCAD] Not enough RAM - Solution

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 19:51:22 EST 2018

I found on Windows (7/64) that once it starts paging the GUI responsiveness
drops to zero, or worse...
When I swapped to a SSD it improved to just usable. But RAM is your friend.

BTW the multi-threaded 'beta' works quite well, until it doesn't, you need
to check the results.
When it doesn't, you need to go back to single threading...
It is not possible to predict what will not work...