[OpenSCAD] STL problem - globoid worm gear system

Ronaldo Persiano rcmpersiano at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 10:40:24 EST 2018

Nice video, Rudolf. It is a vivid proof of the concept.

Do you remember our discussion on polygon triangulation some years ago? I
was looking over the triangulation of planar polygons because I had
troubles with degenerated triangles in almost planar non-convex polygons.
After implementing the triangulation myself I found that CGAL changed the
triangulation I had built for another one, not always better. After that, I
abandoned my triangulation process. I don't know if that has changed in
later OpenSCAD versions. So, I understand your dismay.