[OpenSCAD] more sweep() issues

jon jon at jonbondy.com
Fri Jan 5 15:07:31 EST 2018

Parkinbot:

Thanks so much for your time!  I was able to get a solid object out of
this, but when I changed the path to be the one that I am working on,
the top flattened again.  I imagine that I need to rotate the slices
better.  Your example had a fairly simple rotation, one that was easy to
specify.  I guess I need to write code to take two points along the path
and compute the rotations necessary to get the disks oriented properly.

Jon