[OpenSCAD] Mayan calendar

Ronaldo Persiano rcmpersiano at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 10:46:22 EST 2018

The preview of 2D models in OpenSCAD is deceptive. It always adds a
thickness of 1 to the polygon. But, it is not really extruded so the render
will show a 2D polygon without thickness. Similarly,  2D polygon rotations
have not the same representation in the preview (F5) and the render (F6);
avoid them.