[OpenSCAD] Mayan calendar

Dan Shriver tabbydan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 12:25:21 EST 2018

Looking at it again I guess it would be at least four gears because the
"secular" 365 calendar is subdivided in an odd way.  18 months of 20 days
each,  plus one special month at the end of just five days.

The Aztec sun stone is odd because it mixes various info together.  It has
calendric info but is not a calendar, it has some royal history, and in the
center a prediction about how the 5th" sun/ world"  would end.  The Aztecs
believed they were living in the 5th world or sun, of a sequence of such
worlds/ suns.

I am curious how that was generated since it could help me with the glyphs.