[OpenSCAD] Mayan calendar

Dan Shriver tabbydan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 08:37:48 EST 2018

No it isn't.   That's a replica of the Aztec sun stone.

All the Mesoamerican cultures, had "short count"  52 year "centuries",
which were generated by the meshing of a 260 day cycle with a 365 day
cycle.  Each used their own glyphs (except the ceremonial month day were
alike).  I think the 260 day cycle was always 20 "months" of 13 days each,
and the 365 cycle was not subdivided.