[OpenSCAD] Mayan calendar

Greg Frost gregorybartonfrost at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 00:25:16 EST 2018

1) can you post a sketch of roughly what the arrangement is to help give advice on this front.

2) ?

3) drawings can be easily traced in Inkscape to convert them to vector form. When in vector form you can select all and use the add points option until there are enough points in all the curves to represent the curves with straight lines. Then you can convert all curves lines to straight lines and save as dxf which should import() into OpenSCAD.

Sent from my iPhone