[OpenSCAD] 3D Printer

jon jon at jonbondy.com
Wed Apr 25 06:05:18 EDT 2018

I have parrots and cook with teflon cookware.  I would not worry about
teflon failing in a 3D printer or causing fumes.  But there is a plastic
tube in some printers that can fail if they are over heated.  The closer
you get to the theoretical failure point, the more risk you have that
the hot end will fail.  All metal hot ends are better for high
temperature filaments, but some of them have trouble printing PLA.