[OpenSCAD] 3D Printer

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 05:57:08 EDT 2018

nophead wrote
> Well I have spend years amongst 3D printers with PTFE liners running at
> 255C and haven't noticed my neurons being poisoned

Well that explains a lot ;) once your neurons are done for, you obviously
wont notice...like mad hatters ;)

Wikipedia > The polymer fumes are especially harmful to certain birds whose
breathing, optimized for rapidity, allows toxins which are excluded by human
lungs. Fumes from Teflon in very high heat are fatal to parrots.

So we need a parrot rather than a canary? ... obviously leading to the Monty
Python sketch...