[OpenSCAD] 3D Printer

jon jon at jonbondy.com
Tue Apr 24 17:51:57 EDT 2018

I like the CR-10, for around $500, but I wonder whether it can get hot
enough for nylon. The hot end for the CR-10 should not go over 240,
which is just at the low end for nylon.  You might be able to find some
nylon-ish filaments that would work.  I print nylon in an enclosure, and
the CR-10 does not come with one.  If you can make do with PLA, the
CR-10 is wonderful.