[OpenSCAD] Wiki Cleanup? Time to flush pre 2015.03 qualifications?

doug moen doug at moens.org
Tue Apr 24 09:25:44 EDT 2018

The wiki preserves the history of edits.
For example, in "Using_OpenSCAD_in_a_command_line_environment",
there was a change in Nov 2011:
(removed old syntax transition (affected releases before 2010.02, now we're
at 2011.06))

So that documentation for the 2010 version of OpenSCAD is still accessible
to historians. A quick google search shows that there are tools for
migrating historical data out of a mediawiki and into a git repository,
which would then give you a more automated way to explore the OpenSCAD
Manual's historical versions. So I wouldn't worry about archiving the
current Manual before making changes.

Here are tools for downloading the full history of the OpenSCAD Manual,
without having shell access to wikibooks.org:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Grabbers