[OpenSCAD] Hull smoothing

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 03:33:18 EDT 2018

Careful about terminology, hull() is an OpenSCAD module. I think you mean
smooth the mesh/object/outline etc?

By 'smooth' you want the edges rounded, but not the square holes, nor the
stuff inside.
Looks like the github stuff is .stl (unless someone wants to fiddle with
Clojure source), there is not a straight forward solution.

Someone may come up with something...