[OpenSCAD] Minkowski difference shows up with F5 but not F6

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 01:26:53 EDT 2018

2018.04.01 (win) has CGAL 4.10 (v's Nate's 4.9). (& OpenCSG 1.4.2 v's 1.4.0)

/GL Renderer: Mesa DRI Intel(R) Ivybridge Mobile x86/MMX/SSE2
GL Vendor: Intel Open Source Technology Center /

Intel has always been problematic, for preview. Nate you may want to try
Goldfeather, it should fix the garbled preview. OpenCSG 1.4.2 (without
Goldfeather) has helped in many Linux preview problems recently.

Not related to CGAL error tho.

tp/Marius I'm approaching my depth limit for Linux (and ca't reproduce on
Windows), I suspect kerog's info will be Intel & OpenCSG 1.4.0 & CGAL 4.9.
Where to next?