[OpenSCAD] Minkowski difference shows up with F5 but not F6

kerog kerog777 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 11:45:04 EDT 2018

Thanks, for looking at my problem!  Did you have a recommendation on how I
should proceed?

FWIW, what I'm trying to do is make an OpenSCAD version of this:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2829836

My next step was to clean up the base with the following added to the
difference after the part that cuts off the top:

        difference()
        {
           translate([.5*baseLength,.5*baseLength,0])
           cube([2*baseLength,2*baseLength,10],true);
           minkowski()
            {
                linear_extrude(5)

polygon([[0,0],[baseLength,0],[baseLength/2,sqrt(3)/2*baseLength]],[[0,1,2]],2);
                cylinder(r=1,h=5);
            }
        }

In case that triggers a different issue...