[OpenSCAD] Minkowski difference shows up with F5 but not F6

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 23:11:02 EDT 2018

Something weird is going on.

I went back to the source in the OP.
Tried it in 2015.03-02 and it works:
<http://forum.openscad.org/file/t359/td23839_2015-03.jpg>

Then same source in 2018.04.01, which was what I used when I initially
looked with above posts. It now works:
<http://forum.openscad.org/file/t359/td23839_snapshot.jpg>

Note that these were both fresh run OpenSCAD instances, and F6 was the first
thing I did.
I then did preview, and that displays badly in both versions.

I definitely got the CGAL error mentioned above in my earlier testing.
Weirdness...