[OpenSCAD] Minkowski difference shows up with F5 but not F6

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 21:54:34 EDT 2018

It appears to not like the co-incident points at the corners of the base.

It works if you make the base so:
itsy=0.05;
#linear_extrude(baseThickness)
polygon([[0,0],[baseLength+itsy,0],[(baseLength+itsy)/2,sqrt(3)/2*(baseLength+itsy)]],[[0,1,2]],9);

I'm suspect CGAL should handle that. Anyone want to call BUG on this?