[OpenSCAD] text() inability to generate newline commands in long text strings

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 01:04:41 EDT 2018

You would be able to write a module, probably with a recursive function too,
to do that.
By either detecting a /"\n"/ or by number of chars/line.
You would need to calculate a rule of thumb for line advance [for
translate()] from the font size.

If you're fiddling with text() also see
https://github.com/brodykenrick/text_on_OpenSCAD