[OpenSCAD] text() inability to generate newline commands in long text strings

John Sprockets sprocketsjohn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 14:59:59 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I see from the archive that there was some discussion in 2015 about coding
in the ability for OpenSCAD users to place line breaks in the text() module.

I am running OpenSCAD version 2017.01.20 on a Windows 7 platform.

A quick look at the MCAD library in my OpenSCAD directory reveals that no
text.scad resides there.

I wish to be able to insert line breaks in long text strings.

Is this now possible?

Do I need a file or library I don't have?

A reply is always appreciated.

Thanks

Still Learning