[OpenSCAD] A Package Manager for OpenSCAD

tsingi graham.rick at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 02:02:00 EDT 2018

> This is actually less of an issue than it appears if libraries are built
well.

If we were to agree on a coding standard, it might be difficult to get
people to change their code to meet it, but what would be the barrier to
others to bring that code up to standard and resubmit it, or even better to
amalgamate it into a standard library?

I'd consider working on that, with a good design.  I probably don't have
enough experience with scad to visualize a best approach but I sure like the
language and the concept.