[OpenSCAD] Object appears in F6 render but not F5 preview

Rob Ward rl.ward at bigpond.com
Wed Apr 11 15:12:58 EDT 2018

Is this the problem of the out of date graphics library that I asked about recently? I had the same "malfunction".  I am away from my main computer so cannot look up previous posts. Someone with a better memory than me will be able to direct you to a snapshot that directly incorporates the later library to correct it. It certainly cured exactly that problem for me. (I am embarrassed I can't thank the person who helped me.)
Cheers, RobW