[OpenSCAD] Please help me with this part modification!

John Eron johneron at ymail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:39:14 EDT 2018

In traditional syringe pumps they are but in this design we may not need to.
DIY Syringe Pump (Food 3D Printer - Part 1)

|  |  |

|  |
DIY Syringe Pump (Food 3D Printer - Part 1)

For more information: https://www.drdflo.com/syringe The lab Dr. D-Flo works in needed two syringe pumps for bio...

this is the design.