[OpenSCAD] trying to convert openscad files to step files via freecad

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 14:30:25 EDT 2018

It looks like it is the teardrop holes that it doesn't like. They are
linear extrudes of a hull so it looks like hull doesn't work. I think
FreeCAD calls OpenSCAD to do the hull so perhaps there is a path problem.

Try isolating it to a call to teardrop_plus() and if that fails post it to
the FreeCAD issues.