[OpenSCAD] trying to convert openscad files to step files via freecad

Michael Frey michael.frey at gmx.ch
Sun Apr 1 13:00:36 EDT 2018

Am 01.04.2018 um 17:44 schrieb Bo Herrmannsen:
> there are several errors, does this list allows screenshots?
the mailing list allows screen-shots and attachments, but usually, it is
easier when you copy and past the the text of the error messages.
If there are really a whole lot of error messages, then usually the
first few are more interesting then latter ones.

Am 01.04.2018 um 17:34 schrieb nop head:
> It used to be the case that Freecad could only do a subset of
> OpenSCAD,. I think it couldn't do hull(), which is used extensively in
> Mendel90. Has that changed?
That should be the best resource for this topic:
https://www.freecadweb.org/wiki/OpenSCAD_Module

With kind regards,
Michael Frey