[OpenSCAD] trying to convert openscad files to step files via freecad

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 11:34:27 EDT 2018

It would help if you posted the error messages. I don't think anybody can
guess what they would be without trying it themselves. y-motor-bracket.scad
is fairly simple, is that the only file you have problems with?

It used to be the case that Freecad could only do a subset of OpenSCAD,. I
think it couldn't do hull(), which is used extensively in Mendel90. Has
that changed?