[OpenSCAD] trying to convert openscad files to step files via freecad

boelle bo.herrmannsen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 06:23:56 EDT 2018

So i'm trying to convert some of these openscad files to step format

https://github.com/nophead/Mendel90/tree/master/scad

one that still puzzels me is y-motor-bracket.scad

when loading it in freecad i get several errors and i simply dont get it, ie
what goes wrong where and if there is a single error that causes the other

and the fact that the scripts are so interlinked and depends on each other
does not help it either, not for me at least

any ony that can point as to what makes the whole thing go south?