[OpenSCAD] Crash intersection() not

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 19:40:33 EDT 2016

I have a vague feeling this may have been reported?
<http://forum.openscad.org/file/n18815/crash_intersection.jpg>

!intersection() {
	#translate([-29+60+35,0,50])
		cube([96,100,37.5],true);
	main();
} // t

module main() cube(5);

Crashes when you add a '#' before main() - inside the intersection.
Note the two do NOT intersect. Change the cube to 50, so they intersect, no
longer crashes.

Note below is what originally got the error using 2016.01.26 - may give
further clues?
<http://forum.openscad.org/file/n18815/MinGW_Runtime_Assertion.jpg>

Repeatable.
Both Retry & Ignore crash.

Occurred after I added the second # ie to main(), in the yellow highlight.