[OpenSCAD] Module reuse?

Marius Kintel marius at kintel.net
Thu Oct 20 14:42:22 EDT 2016

Related to this: I’m considering changing how files are included by parsing all included files separately, and merging the symbols into the namespace of the including file as a separate step. This will enable caching also of included files.

..at the expense of breaking backwards compatibility by requiring included files to contain fully parsable statements.

 -Marius