[OpenSCAD] Openscad Indirect Functions

doug moen doug at moens.org
Thu Oct 20 12:08:53 EDT 2016

In my high school algebra text book, the → is used exactly as I have
described. Here's a quote from an exercise:

In f : x → x², x ∈ R, what is the image of 2?

Citation:
http://www.mathhelp.com/how_to/functions/function_and_arrow_notation/

The → is *also* used when describing the domain and range of a function, eg
f : R→R.

Citation: http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Function.html

So I think → notation for functions is common and well understood in high
school classrooms.