[OpenSCAD] Module reuse?

nop head nop.head at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:29:49 EDT 2016

If I have a main.scad file that uses a.scad and b.scad and they both use
c.scad does OpenSCAD process c.scad twice and keep two separate copies in
memory or is one copy of c.scad re-used?

Is it any different if main.scad includes a.scad and b.scad?

I ask because every sub assembly file in Mendel90 includes a library of
parts and utilities. They also include other sub assemblies which all
include all those parts. Would using the parts instead of including them be
more efficient?