[OpenSCAD] View -> Hide console

Jerry Davis jdawgaz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 12:01:19 EDT 2016

Oh. Nevermind.

I just downloaded 2016.10.16 and problem is solved.

BTW where do I find the new features and deprecations of what 2016.10.16 is?

--
Extra Ham Operator: K7AZJ
Registered Linux User: 275424

*The most exciting phrase to hear in science - the one that heralds new
discoveries - is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny...".*- Isaac. Asimov