[OpenSCAD] View -> Hide console

Jerry Davis jdawgaz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 11:56:28 EDT 2016

Somewhere along the way, somehow, the Hide console is checked all the time.
When I do a New window, no matter whether the Hide console is checked or
unchecked, the console is hidden.

I have snooped around my system, trying to find a preferences file, or
something, and I can't find it.
How can I restore the capability to unHide the console for any new windows?

I am running on osx with Openscad 2016.06.25

Jerry

--
Extra Ham Operator: K7AZJ
Registered Linux User: 275424

*The most exciting phrase to hear in science - the one that heralds new
discoveries - is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny...".*- Isaac. Asimov