[OpenSCAD] Openscad Indirect Functions

Kuba Marek blue.cube at seznam.cz
Mon Oct 17 03:19:02 EDT 2016

Or another option (fairly usable):
What about keeping separate function namespace for backwards
compatibility and introducing JavaScript-ish lambdas that exist in
variable namespace?

Usage example:

f = function(a, b) a + b;

instead of

function f(a, b) = a + b;

This should be easy to parse, make functions behave in a familiar way
for people coming from other languages and add lambdas as a bonus.

Kuba