[OpenSCAD] if intersection ?

Lucas Vinicius Hartmann lucas.hartmann at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:25:06 EDT 2016

Not natively, as far as I can tell.

I did find a way to hack it together, though:
https://github.com/lhartmann/HCAD/blob/master/ifsolid.scad

This actually uses Minkowski to grow the result of the intersection huge,
unless there is no intersection and there is nothing to grow. This huge
solid is then intersected with the "true" solid result, and subtracted from
the "false" solid result, so only one of them remains.