[OpenSCAD] WakingApp's ENTiTi - CAD to AR/VR

EddieWakingApp eddie at wakingapp.com
Thu Oct 13 02:49:18 EDT 2016

Hi Don,

It shouldnt be hard to achieve what you are asking.

Pretty much save your CAD file and install the ENTiTi Creator on your
computer, Open a new project and import your CAD file into your library,
then add the object into your scene and if you want to add some
interactivity you can play with our logic system.
In no time, you will be able to publish it and view your project in our
ENTiTi viewer for IOS or Android, or if you have the equipment, render it
for the Oculus Rift or the HTC Vive.

Please let me know if you need any assistance! :)

Kind Regards!

Eddie

--

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/wakingapp>