[OpenSCAD] Severe lag when rotating model in viewing area

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 19:07:44 EDT 2016

Hi, welcome to the forum. Your post is still flagged as "This post has NOT
been accepted by the mailing list yet", so nobody gets it unless they look.
You need to subscribe to the  mailing list
<http://forum.openscad.org/mailing_list/MailingListOptions.jtp?forum=1>  ,
and respond to the registration email.

I have quoted it below for others to see.

Intel video has been problematic.

Until someone with more direct Intel based experience replies, try setting
the
Edit/Preferences/Advanced-tab/Force-goldfeather option.
Tho I think that has more an effect on the graphics looking wrong, but you
never know.

Oh, and posting the content of Help/Library-info will probably help.

leebc wrote