[OpenSCAD] Creating bell like curve to print

Ronaldo rcmpersiano at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:00:40 EDT 2016

jdawgaz wrote
> only if we can have a lesson is bezier curves library as well. thanks.

My Bezier library is under construction. As soon as I stop to include more
and more functions and conclude the tests I will publish it. And I will be
pleased to give instructions and make demos on its use. For the application
of this thread, I would provided the code of the necessary library
functions.