[OpenSCAD] Openscad Indirect Functions

otto otto at 123phase.com
Mon Oct 10 17:46:56 EDT 2016

Thanks for reference.  I am new here, found openscad as an ideal
platform for what I wanted to do.  Found some limits and decided to
hack the code.  I am concerned that I may be duplicating others work.
I will read these documents.

I am trying to make the code more powerful and maintain compatibility.
This was intended to meet my own personal needs but I see it as a
possibility for the whole community.

Best Regards
Otto