[OpenSCAD] How can I tell what OpenSCAD is doing?

Dan Shriver tabbydan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 11:22:02 EDT 2016

Yes it is a debugging/ proof of concept exercise.

In the real code each slice would vary a little.

But, aside from being wrong it blows up.  So i'll need to do it as
verticies instead.   Do I need to tell OpenSCAD how to form triangles or
does it automatically do that between adjacent polygon slices?

Also I'll probably want to do this instead of linear extruder too since
that now takes 8 hours....