[OpenSCAD] WakingApp's ENTiTi - CAD to AR/VR

EddieWakingApp eddie at wakingapp.com
Sun Oct 9 09:54:00 EDT 2016

Hi there!

Not meant to Spam, we just created a cool software that will give any kind
of CAD software user the capability of using what they create, into
Augmented or Virtual reality.

Just showing some love, Im sure there will be people interested on this :)

Kind Regards!

--

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/wakingapp>
<https://www.facebook.com/WakingApp/?fref=ts>