[OpenSCAD] WakingApp's ENTiTi - CAD to AR/VR

EddieWakingApp eddie at wakingapp.com
Sun Oct 9 09:41:01 EDT 2016

Now, anyone can prototype CAD models in AR and VR for free in minutes.

I'm Eddie and I would like to introduce you to WakingApp’s AR/VR creation
tool called “ENTiTi”. You can now immediately start creating AR and VR
experiences with a friendly UX/UI, without any coding skills necessary.

4 EASY STEPS TO CREATE AR & VR
  1 - Upload your STL, FBX or OBJ files into your Library, you can also add
Video, Audio or Images in order to create more engaging experiences.
2 - Drag & Drop into the Scene the assets you uploaded into your Library (3D
models, sound, video etc..)
3 - Set-up your Logic (if you like to add interactivity to your experience.)
4 - Click Publish and instantly experience or share your content on Mobile
App, Google Cardboard, HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.

ENJOY THE ADVANTAGES

By using ENTiTi, you can expect the following results:
1- Rapid Prototyping without needing to print.
2- Fix your files by being able to see your models in AR/VR instantly.
3- Share your Files with your team in a more engaging way.
4- Ability to construct Digital Layers that can provide additional
information
5- Visualize your projects in real time without needing to print previews.
6- Navigate through your model and be able to visit it Virtually before
building phase is started.
7-  Digital Twin capabilities.
IT IS FREE TO CREATE AND SHARE

You can use ENTiTi creator for Free, and I'll be here in case you have any
questions.

Just go to www.wakingapp.com to download the ENTiTi Creator and in no time
you will be able to take advantage of our awesome tool!

Also be sure to follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WakingApp/
and our Vimeo channel to check out examples of what we can enable you to
build: https://vimeo.com/user40711823