[OpenSCAD] Fusion360 and OpenSCAD

Rob Ward rl.ward at bigpond.com
Sun Oct 9 00:13:42 EDT 2016

Thanks for those hints. It makes more sense to me now with a few
starters. Nice 2D editor. As well as the other features mentioned, I
particularly like the two "handles" controlling the Beziers being
independent at the point where they are created.  I don't like the other
systems where the Bezier point has controls on either side of the point
connected like symmetrical dumbbells. Plus the <scroll mouse>+CTRL
provides a basic Zoom feature as well.

Rob

*Rob Ward*
Lake Tyers Beach, 3909