[OpenSCAD] Fusion360 and OpenSCAD

Jerry Davis jdawgaz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 12:19:32 EDT 2016

yes, it is a nice idea. And I can live with some of the limitations.
I have been able to do some stuff with that tool, that eluded me until now.

I can now put in a rough idea of what I want to build, "smooth" it, and
achieve a reasonable result.

--
Extra Ham Operator: K7AZJ
Registered Linux User: 275424

*The most exciting phrase to hear in science - the one that heralds new
discoveries - is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny...".*- Isaac. Asimov