[OpenSCAD] Fusion360 and OpenSCAD

Jerry Davis jdawgaz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 09:49:57 EDT 2016

Carsten: Nice work documenting this.

I had no idea about the nice curving options.

You seem to know quite a bit about this tool:

Do you know what the button on the right does (brings up the url and file
option)? And how to use it?

How do you add points that you want to be in between two other points
instead of adding the point at the end?

--
Extra Ham Operator: K7AZJ
Registered Linux User: 275424

*The most exciting phrase to hear in science - the one that heralds new
discoveries - is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny...".*- Isaac. Asimov