[OpenSCAD] Fusion360 and OpenSCAD

Rob Ward rl.ward at bigpond.com
Fri Oct 7 21:02:43 EDT 2016

It looks very interesting, but I too find it of no use.  Is there a
drawing package that is has been modeled on (that I obviously have never
used before) that might explain how to use it.  The programmer seem
assume a lot of prior knowledge, and experience. It just appears to
randomly add points and lines once the initial line is drawn. Is it just
a proof of principle, not a finished product?  Nice .js work all the same.

Rob